domingo, 1 de abril de 2018

GRAPHIC 45 SAFARI ADVENTURES ALBUM

Hi there!! this is a beautiful big album I made using Graphic 45 safari adventures collection, when I ordered the paper they didn´t have the collection itself, so I requested by sheets, and I found also some of the beautiful collection nature sketchbook and they mix perfectly!!

The reason I choose this papers is because the girl we received the album loves nature and conservation, so that was the perfect choice ;) this is one of the things I love from G45, they have papers for every project :)


In this first page you can see how pretty looks the nature sketchbook butterflies!! 




To all the big albums I like to make a big envelope with a window, embossed and covered with mousse by nuvo, it looks pretty but holds more pics and memories


here´s the video presentation:

I really appreciate so much that you spend some time in my blog :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario