viernes, 6 de abril de 2018

"Graphic 45 2018 Brand Ambassador Audition"

Hi there! I'm so happy to participate in Graphic 45 Ambassador call 2018.
It's been a real journey!!! I love to create albums for different occasions, this is one of the things that I love so much of scrapbooking, because they will be always part of somebody's history, is a privilege for me!
Since the first time I saw a graphic 45 papers I was in love, because they remind me the happy
childhood I had with my grant parents; My grandfather had an old office plenty of incredible stuffs!!
SO, this project is an album I made for my daughter, I already made so many albums but none for her, and before the call was announced,when I saw this collection, I was so sure this was perfect for her, she born in a little town surrounded by beautiful beaches, and she really love to swim in the sea
 
In the cover I included a water shaker element to increase the interest

In this page are to pockets, one with sand and the other the water shaker element again

The colors are so bright and beautiful!!! I woke up at 5:30 to make the pic and get the most beautiful sunrise!

With a lot of space for pics and memories of course,



I really enjoyed making this pop up page! was so funny!!! the turtles are "swiming" when the page is open :)






Inside this large envelope there's a notebook




And here's the video presentation, don't miss it! 

The second project with tutorial included is the beautiful stand with album I made with Little Darlings collection; I chose that, because that´s the other thing I love so much, create with chipboard;
I think is a real challenge try to do it from cero, just because is in your head Lol!! I learned there are not mistakes, are opportunities to making better :)

This doors were a headache, but I don't care if has to be done 3, 4 times, no matter, is the feeling when you see what you create with your heart, helped by your hands :)






The paper collection is so sweet!!! there´s no place to mistakes!




So sad my daughter grew up; now it belongs to a baby girl soon to born in Panamá, that makes me so happy

Here´s the video tour
And here´s the Stand tutorial

And here´s the album tutorial

I thank you Graphic 45 for the incredible chance to participate!!!!!
Thanks Becky and Javi, my beloved kids, for your help in
this special journey! 

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello Cecilia! Thank you for sharing your inspiring projects. You have gone above and beyond with these beauties. Thank you for your submission for the G45 Brand Ambassador call. Happy Papercrafting!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Charee!! it's a dream to be part of this incredible team! Your paper collections are always pure inspiration!!! Hugs Cecilia

      Eliminar