domingo, 1 de abril de 2018

GRAPHIC 45 LITTLE DARLINGS STAND AND ALBUM

Hola!! I loved this project so much, you'll tell me what do you think?
With the beautiful collection Little Darlings by G45 I made this stand with an album for a little baby girl

Look at this!!!! I'm in love with it!! to bad my girl is already 23! :/ so has been sold, and is in Panamá already :)

There´s a lady in YT I don't know her name because I dont' even recognize her language, but she's great with chipboard and I took inspiration from her, Magic Cloud 9

Mine is different because I added the center piece with doors to keep the, the first hair cut, all the theet, and everything we, all the moms love to keep from our children :)

It includes a mini album, so sweet!!! becuase the papers are sttuning! love G45!!!


the album has 6 pages and easily can hold 25/30 pics



I think is so pretty! I hope you like it too

This images are sooo adorable!!


Here's the presentation video:

the stand tutorial video:

And this is the album tutorial:

Thank you so much for visit my blog, hope you like this project, I really do :) Come back soon!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario