domingo, 1 de abril de 2018

GRAPHIC 45 OFF TO THE RACES ALBUM

Hi there!!! this is album 3/3, you can see other two before this post. Again this beautiful girls love the horses, so this collection is just great for her!! Thank Graphic 45 for thinking in everything :D
The window was made with chipboard and painted with acrylics, and distressed with @nuvo mousse
I used the @timholtz window die by @sizzix but the doors are hand made. I like to work with chipboard :)



The @graphic45 papers are so pretty, the color is so rich!! and this is the first time I made a lot of fussy cutting, I enjoy it.




There're some doors, all different, but I think they match so good with this thematic


And of course a pop up page to give her a surprise!


I'm so pleased with the result, loved this albums


At the end, the big envelope, expandible with a window :)



Loved all the images!!!



Here's the video presentation:

Hope you like this album and can get some ideas, come back soon!!! :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario