jueves, 30 de junio de 2022

My Sweet Angel | Scrapbook digital papers | Mini album, Memories box and Boxed frame lamp tutorials

 


Hello crafty friends!! I'm super happy to share with you this big project that is so special to me for some reasons! The first one: I designed the album, the memories box and the boxed frame lamp for a dear person who was mom for the first time, the second is because I made them with my new baby boy digital paper collection My Sweet Angel! Yes I designed all the patterns and my daughter helped me with the sweet ilustrations.
The paper collection it is digital and printable, I recommend to use 230 grams cradstock and inkjet printer for best results, it includes 30 pattern sheets, one cards sheet, one card with tags and circular tags, one more sheet with die cuts and another with the months of the year in two different designs, yes! I've got crazy designing that much! lol! But I was so pleased with all of them so you'll get them all.

The album measures 10" width, 8 1/2" high and 2 1/2" spine, it holds 60+ pics and has a little journal as well.
The memories box measures 8 1/2" width, 3 9/16" high and 5 1/8" deep and inside has 4 small boxes for the treasured memories.
The boxed frame lamp measures 5 1/4" width, 7" high and 3 1/16" deep and it's perfect as night light in the baby's room.
When you buy the tutorial you get one PDF with 3 PDF's inside, one for each project, all the PDF's includes: my recommendations PLEASE READ THEM ALL, material's list, measurements and links to the videos to watch all the process, step by step and fully detailed. Only in the album tutorial I add the link to download the paper collection, because they're high quality, is a big and heavy file, so you'll get the link to download them and storage in your PC.  

Please if you have any question leave me a comment! Here are some more pictures:





















Video walk through...





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario