domingo, 19 de junio de 2022

Baby boy card | Inspiration

 


Hello Fantasy fans! Cecilia here to share with you a sweet card for a baby boy. This beautiful card showcase the gorgeous Fantasy frame die as well as the flowers, they're so beautiful!! It will be store on a box for the dimension of the stunning flowers, the dark blue flower I colored with Lindy's spray and the soft one is inked with distress inks both were made on thin watercolor paper, the small flowers are made out of velum paper and also colored with distress inks. I also used one of the stunning Fantasy chipies to add more interest to the background. The beautiful papers are from My Sweet Angel paper collection that is on sale in my Etsy Store, that's my first baby boy paper collection! It's really sweet! I hope you will feel inspired to create a beautiful card as well!! All the products are listed below :)











Fantasy dies and chipies:


And My Sweet Angel paper collection.

Happy crafting! Hugs, Cecilia





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario