sábado, 25 de junio de 2022

Scrapbook Mini Album | My last tutorial for Graphic 45

 


Hello crafty friends!! In this post I want to share with you my last project as Brand Ambassador for the amazing Gaphic 45! I made an album that can be gifted as mother's day, father's day, any ocasion will work just change the paper collection; so I used the gorgeous Wild & Free paper collection to make it, some inks and stamps, and in this tutorial I'll show you how to make all the structure and two of the pages just to give you ideas of how can you play with your pics and this adorable collection but also but also to say THANK YOU to my beloved brand for two amazing and creative years. I hope you'll like it and give it a try, and please don't forget to tag me to see yours, that really makes me happy :)












Video tutorial....





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario