sábado, 18 de junio de 2022

Graphic 45 Alice's Tea Party Exploding box and Tag | Scrapbook Tutorial

 


Hello crafty friends! Cecilia here! A little bit late sharing this tutorial with you, but I'm in a full time work already, so time is what I need now lol! This is one of my latest tutorials for my beloved Graphic 45, the idea is to showcase all the things you can make with the entire bundle, and Alice's Tea Party paper collection is exquisite I enjoyed SO MUCH creating with it, first I made a Photo folio, after that I made a tag album, the tutorial is in my you tube channel, but then I realized I wanted some special place to keep it, so I designed a lamp and now these two cute projects, a exploding box and a bookmark tag. If you want to create the lamp and the photo folio just click in that words, you'll be redirected to my etsy shop. I hope you like them and will give it a try! Get this amazing papers at g45papers.com and start the fun scrapbooking with me! Hugs Cecilia
















Video Tutorial....




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario