domingo, 3 de julio de 2022

Handmade Boat Frame | Seas Fantasy Challenge Inspiration

 


Hi Fantasy friends! Today I will love to inspire you with my handmade boat frame made for the second stage of the Seas Fantasy Challenge. My first thought was to do something with an octopus, and because I don't have any mold with that form I used some tools and my hands to make it with air dry clay, it was a challenge!! but I'm really please with it, it's sticked on the top of the boat, and in the middle part there's a picture of my town beach. Everything is made with chipboard out of scratch, to decorate it I use some of the gorgeous fantasy flower dies, and some chipies as well, all are listed below with more pictures as well. And the beautiful papers are from Graphic 45 Catch of the Day and Ocean Blue!! I hope you will join us in this challenge! Can't wait to see what you create!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario