viernes, 29 de julio de 2022

Mini album Baby Girl | Inspiration

 

Hello crafty friends! I'm so happy to share with you this Mini Album that hopefully will inspire you to create something similar. I'm so pleased with the beauty of this project, the flowers on the cover are just stunning! Of course Fantasy dies and chipies are the best choice always to embellish any project! This album is for the first year of a baby girl, so I thought Once Upon a Springtime paper collection was perfect, because Anna is already 1 year old. To colour the flowers I used Lindy's Sprays which match so beautifully. Please check out bellow all the dies and chipies that I worked with for this project.

















FD-1102

Here's a walkthrough video...





Thank you, happy crafting! Cecilia


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario