jueves, 4 de agosto de 2022

Let it Bee Trifold mini album | Video tutorial

 


Hello crafty friends! I have a new mini album tutorial! Finally I played with the amazing Let it Bee paper collection by Graphic 45, what an amazing papers my friends they're stunning! This time I designed a trifold mini album with stand to decorate any corner in your house keeping your most loved summer memories. It's an easy and fun project to make, I used 12x12 paper pad, patterns & solids pack, chipboards, ephemera assortments, some black large tags one square black tag, and not to many more elements that you'll find all listed on the material's list included in the PDF. The album holds 40+ pics and it measures 7" width. 8" high and 2 1/2" spine and standing inside the box this measures 8" width, 9 1/4" high and 4 1/4" deep.  Get your tutorial HERE. More pics:










And here the walkthrough video...





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario