jueves, 25 de agosto de 2022

Graphic 45 Farmhouse mini album with a twist | Walkthrough and Inspiration

 


Hello crafty friends! Today I want to share with you this new mini album made with the amazing Farmhouse paper collection by Graphic 45 but with a twist! I made this album by request for a quinceañera (that's México's sweet sixteen) and her party theme is cowboys so I just added some elements related with the thematic including the super cute horse chair in the cover and it's reayd! Fortunatelly I still had some papers left for another projects as my Egg container (the tutorial is HERE) to complete the album. I hope you like it and feel inspired don't miss the walkthrough video linked at this post end! And if you want to see how I made the horse chair visit my Instagram reels please :) Happy crafting!! Cecilia















Walkthrough video....



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario