domingo, 22 de septiembre de 2019

Film reel | Lamp | Canvas | Mixmedia | Scrapbook

Hello everybody! I'm so happy to share with you this project! I've been thinking about this for so long! Since January! but finally could make it, Hope you like it as much as I do, you'll see in the presentation video how many times I said that! LOL!! But I really do.

Hola a todos!! Estoy tan feliz de compartir éste proyecto con ustedes! He pensado en él por tanto tiempo, desde enero! Y por fin pude hacerlo. Espero que les guste tanto como a mi! De verdad sonrío cada vez que lo veo :))




I used some @TimHoltz products...
Usé algunos productos de Tim Holtz...
Dies, bigz dies Ideaology metal pieces, stencils


Here you can see is made with 3 projects, the reverse canvas in front, behind is the lamp and at the very back is the reel, with the buildings.
Aquí pueden ver que se compone de tres partes, al frente el canvas por el reverso, detrás está la lámpara y al fondo el carrete con los edificios.



I used @Graphic45 papers, the collections are Time Nuvou and Communique, lovely papers!
Usé papeles de las colecciones de graphic 45 Time Nuvou y communique, papeles preciosos!!


To frame the picture I also used scraps from both collections.
Para enmarcar la foto también usé pedazos de papel de las colecciones.


And some Lindy's products listed below...
Y algunos productos de Lindy's enlistados abajo:
MOON SHADOW MIST:
STARBURST's
SHAKERS:








And from @Prima and @Finnabair I also used some stuffs:
Y de Prima y Finnabair también usé varios productos:
3D gel,   black gesso,   Red wine acrylic paint,  melanges, lumies, moulds, waxes in colors: Rich copper,Vintage gold, Brushed iron, Vintage silk and white gold. Methal embellishments






Texture paste and crackle paste by @Ranger
Pasta de textura y de crackelar de Ranger.

I really will appreciate so much if you like it, to help me sharing the videos. And of course stay tunned for the tutorials :)
Realmente les agradeceré mucho, si les ha gustado, que me ayuden compartiendo los videos. Y por supuesto estar atentos a los tutoriales :)
Video presentation......

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario