domingo, 30 de enero de 2022

Scrapbook album 5/5 | walkthrough


Hello crafty friends! I'm so excited to share with you the last album made as Christmas Gifts, this is so special to me because I used my Light Pink paper collection, soon available in my Etsy Store, and I have to confess I'm really happy with how it looks!! That paper collection will include the windows as well. I want to know what do you think of these papers, so I will appreciate SO MUCH if you can leave me a comment please :) This album has not tutorial :( but I'll make another with my papers and definitively will be a tutorial, so stay tune! In the meantime you can check MY ETSY STORE and see the gorgeous projects listed there. Thank you so much for following this 5 albums presentation, at the end of this post you'll find the link to the video walkthrough.
Hola amigos creativos! Estoy súper emocionada de compartirles el último álbum que hice como regalos de Navidad, éste es realmente especial para mi porque usé mi colección Rosa Pastel, que estará disponible muy pronto en mi tienda Etsy, y debo de confesar que realmente me gustan como lucen los papeles! Esa colección incluirá las hermosas ventanas también, les agradeceré MUCHISIMO si me pueden dejar un comentario con su opinión de los papeles por favor :) Este álbum tampoco tiene tutorial :( pero haré otro con ésta colección y definitivamente haré el tutorial, así que no se despeguen! Mientras tanpo chequen MI TIENDA ETSY y vean los hermosos proyectos que tengo ahí. Les agradezco mucho que me acompañaran pacientemente en la presentación de éstos 5 álbums, al final del post está el link de la presentación del álbum. 













Video:  https://youtu.be/bubWwwGWAqo





 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario