miércoles, 5 de enero de 2022

Graphic 45 Once Upon a Springtime | Bookmark | Inspiration

 


Hello crafty friends! Cecilia here with a new inspiration for you, this time is an adorable bookmark made with the beautiful Once Upon a Springtime DCE paper collection by Graphic 45. This is not the first bookmark I made in this style, I love to do it in this way, because we can add a special message or picture inside to bring joy to the person who received this. It's so easy and quick to make, unfortunatelly I didn't make a tutorial, but if you're interested on learning how to do it, please let me know and I'll make it for you. Find beautiful tutorials in my ETSY STORE.
Hola amigos creativos! De nuevo Cecilia por aquí para traerles un poco de inspiración, en ésta ocasión se trata de un separador de libros en forma de tag que hice con la hermosa colección de lujo Once Upon a Springtime de Graphic 45. Este no es el primer separador que hago en éste estilo, me encanta hacerlo así, porque nos permite agrear algún mensaje especial o incluso una foto que dará alegría a la persona que lo reciba. Es tan fácil y rápido de hacer, sin embargo no alcancé a hacer tutorial, pero déjame un comentario si te gustaría aprender a hacerlo y lo preparo con gusto. Encuentra hermosos tutoriales en mi TIENDA ETSY.






Video...  https://youtu.be/yL2PyX5w-u0





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario