martes, 11 de agosto de 2020

Ocean blue | Graphic 45 | Scrapbook | Ideas

 Hello friends! In this post I want to show you how many gorgeous projects you can create with one collection, OCEAN BLUE by GRAPHIC 45. You already watch them in previous posts, but my daughter made me some pics with these 3 creations to show you all the possibilities and I still have material for more! First I made the glass-bottom boat album, a different scrapbook project, I love so much this one! You can find the video tutorial HERE. Step by step I show and explain to you all the processes. Then I altered the gorgeous lighthouse and the little house to hide the batteries because I transform the lighthouse into a lamp. The last project is a pop-up and sliding card which I love because it has so much movement as the ocean is :)


Hola amigos! En éste post quiero mostrarles cuántos proyectos hermosos pueden hacer con una colección, OCEAN BLUE de GRAPHIC 45, ya se los mostré individualmente en posts anteriores, pero mi hija me tomó algunas fotos con los tres proyectos que he creado para mostrarles todas las posibilidades, y aún me queda material! Primero hice el álbum en forma de lancha de fondo de cristal, un proyecto de scrapbook diferente, Me encanta éste álbum! Pueden encontrar el video tutorial AQUI. Paso a paso les muestro y explico todo el proceso.  Posteriormente alteré un faro y le hice su pequeña casita para esconder ahí las pilas de las luces ya que lo convertí en lámpara. El último proyecto es una tarjeta pop-up y deslizable la cual adoro, porque tiene mucho movimiento así como lo tiene el océano :)










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario