sábado, 1 de agosto de 2020

Graphic 45 Ocean Blue, altered Light House, lamp DIY

I'm really fascinated with Graphic 45 Ocean Blue paper collection! So I altered this lighthouse I've got last year and of course, when I've received this amazing papers decided to alter and make a lamp too, I really love the result! All the stones were picked up at the beach when I went to take the photos to the Boat album I already show you and made a little house to hide the batteries in there. I paint the wooden lighthouse with Lindy's, and used some mediums to add texture. Let me tell you it was not easy making the shooting because the access to the beaches here is really restricted, but we were so lucky and even found a beautiful day for making it! My daughter took all the beautiful pics!

Estoy fascinada con la colección Ocean Blue de Graphic 45! Así que alteré este faro que tenía desde hace un año y por supuesto en cuanto recibí los papeles de ésta colección tan bella decidí alterarlo y hacerlo además una lámpara, y me encanta! Todas las piedras que usé las tomé de la playa el día que fuí con mi hija a tomar las fotos del álbum bote que les mostré antes; le agregué una casita al lado para poder esconder las baterías ahí dentro. El faro, que es de madera, lo pinté con mis Lindy's y usé algunas pastas para dar texturas. Les cuento que no fué fácil tomar las fotos porque el acceso a las playas está muy restingido aún, pero tuvimos la suerte de tener hasta un día despejado y muy bello para hacerlas! Mi hija es quien me tomó las hermosas fotografías!













Lindy's used:  Los Lindy's que usé:
Starburst's











Video: 


2 comentarios:

  1. Hey Ceci,
    Your creation is amazing beautiful!!!
    Mvg gina belgium 🤗🤗

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you! I appreciate so much your comment 😊😊

      Eliminar