martes, 28 de julio de 2020

Mitform colaboration | Altered notebook | Mixmedia | Scrapbook

Hello! Finally used my Mitforms! I really enjoyed so much altering this notebook with this fabulous metal embellishments, they're so beautiful!  I really LOVE the industrial look of each one of these gorgeous pieces, you need to try them! I really wanted to have some of these pieces and play with them, so I've really grateful when asked me to make this collaboration and received my ToolBox.  Of course for the background, I used my Lindy's and Finnabair waxes and I'm so happy with the result, I hope you like it too!

Hola! Por fin usé mis Mitforms! Disfruté una barbaridad alterando un viejo cuaderno con estás increíbles piezas de metal, son tan bellas! Me FASCINA el estilo industrial de cada una de éstas maravillosas piezas, de verdad tenía unas ganas locas de tenerlas a mi alcance así que agradezco muchísimo que me pidieran ésta colaboración y me enviaran mi #ToolBox, tienen que probarlas, son una locura! Por supuesto también usé mis Lindy's y ceras de Finnabair para dar texturas y estoy feliz con el resultado, espero que a ustedes también les guste!










Lindy's
Starburst's
Moon shadow's
Glitz spritz: Royal peacock fire
Magical Industrial chic
Shakers:

Finnabair - Prima
Heavy black gesso, soft matte gel, Metallique acrylic paint: deep waters color, metallique waxes: peacock, rich copper, white gold and vintage gold.

Video:


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario