viernes, 3 de julio de 2020

Graphic 45 Secret Garden album's customized box | Tutorial | Scrapbook

Hello friends! Remember the Secret Garden album I made a few weeks ago? Ok I made a customized corrugated cardboard box for it, and it's so easy to make but also I think if you want to give the album as a present, it will be really beautiful to do it with a pretty box don't you think? I'll give you the link below to watch the process on my youtube channel. Don't forget to subscribe, please! 

Hola amigos! Recuerdan el álbum que hice hace unas semanas con la colección Secret Garden de Graphic 45? Pues bueno hice una caja con cartón corrugado para ponerlo dentro, es tan fácil de hacer y me parece que si el álbum habrá de ser un regalo, que mejor que darlo en una caja bonita no creen? Les dejaré abajo el link al video en mi canal de you tube y no olviden suscribirse por favor!!




Here are the measurements:
Aquí les dejo las medidas:

Video tutorial:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario