viernes, 14 de septiembre de 2018

SCRAPBOOK | Pop-up | Graphic 45 Master detective

Hello! today I'll share with you a fun pop up card I made with @graphic 45 Master Detective collection to enter in september´s challenge; I choose this collection because I love Sherlock Holmes story.


This paper collection, as usual with this brand, is so pretty, and has a lot of possibilities 
 to play with it




It has two pop up elements, the first one are those guys going up behind the lady in red, I really love this surpise in any project!!





And the second pop up is the kind a house at right



When you open it it displays the pop up, inside of each card is a tiny mat to place pics





but also in the red section is space enough to place pics


Hope you like it!! here's the video, you can watch how the guys pops up


Thank you so much for stoping by!!!! hope you comeback :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario