martes, 11 de octubre de 2022

Happy Birthday shadow boxed card | Inspiration

 


Hello crafty friends! Cecilia here sharing this beautiful shadow boxed card designed for Fantasy dies. The main idea from this unusual card came from the die FD-917 that inspired me to create a kind of door with it, so I cuted out 4 times using thick white cardstock and to more in the same cardstock but leaving enough space around to create the doors and hinges the the paper left from cuting. I double layer the die for the front doors and for the back is a single layer to add stability to the doors. The gorgeous flowers and chipies helped me to embellish this card. Find all the products used listed below. The beautiful papers are from Once Upon a Springtime by Graphic 45. The gorgeous Lindy's sprays helped me to add color to my paper flowers. I hope you like it as much as I do and feel inspired to create one for yourself, xoxo Cecilia








Here are the Fantasy goodies:
FD-1102


Sending hugs!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario