sábado, 22 de octubre de 2022

Breast Cancer Awareness canvas | Inspiration

 



Hello everybody! Cecilia here with a mixmedia canvas designed for Fantasy and to inspire you. October 19 is dedicated to make aware about the breast cancer, so I wanted to create something pretty  in memory of all of our loved ones that has been dealing with that. First I made my canvas with a piece of chipboard then I made some stitches on the fabric before I stick it on the chipboard thinking in how difficult must to be loosing a part of your body to live it requires love and courage. When the canvas was ready I used crackle paste and modeling paste to add texture I colorize a little bit the background with my Lindy's sprays and some gilded flakes to showcase the stitches and distress the edges. I paint a piece of fabric to make the cancer symbol and then the best part was decorate it with gorgeous handmade flowers, die cuts and chipie from Fantasy all are listed below. The final touch was adding some quotes and that's it. I hope you will like it and feel inspired by my canvas xoxo Cecilia.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario