viernes, 10 de septiembre de 2021

My new LIGHT BLUE SHABBY PAPER COLLECTION, in a beautiful Wedding album

 


Hello dear crafty friends! I'm so excited to introduce you to my first paper collection! LIGHT BLUE basic patterns, is a soft and shabby scrapbook paper collection perfect for albums, invitations, cards, and all the projects you want to create, I designed these papers because I use to buy on Etsy, that's why I've got the idea to try it by myself, and this is the result, I Love them so much!
I made an album where you can see how exquisite and delicate they look, unfortunately, I couldn't make the tutorial, but as soon as I have the PINK collection ready I'll make an album tutorial for you.
Below you can see all the patterns and bold samples as well as the album pics with these papers, and at the end is the album video.

Hola queridos amigos creativos! Estoy súper emocionada de presentarles mi primera colección de papeles! LIGHT BLUE basic patterns, una delicada colección de papeles para scrapbook muy suave y shabby perfecta para hacer álbums, invitaciones, tarjetas y todos los proyectos que quieras crear, los he diseñado porque compro muchos papeles en Etsy y fue así que tuve la idea de tratar de hacer una colección a mi gusto y debo decir que ME ENCANTO EL RESULTADO!.
Hice un álbum para mostrarles lo delicado y exquisito que resulta cón esta bellísima tonalidad de azul, desafortunadamente no pude hacer el tutorial pero tan pronto tenga lista la colección ROSA les haré el tutorial del álbum. Les dejo las muestras de papeles y del álbum y al final del post está el link al video del álbum.














album walkthrough







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario