miércoles, 9 de junio de 2021

Altered album for a baby girl | Embellished with sweet bunny ears.

 


Hello crafty friends! Today I want to share with you this adorable altered album embellished with these cute bunny ears which I adore!
This is a tutorial available in my Etsy store, find it HERE please, and it's so quick and easy to make, it's only 1 chapter! and you can complete it in one or 2 hours and I think it's so beautiful and the perfect gift for a newborn baby girl, imagine keeping the treasured first pictures of her in the album, but also decorating her room with it!  I use a premade album as my base, some fabrics, thin wire, a few papers from Prima Marketing this time, some handmade flowers, but you can use any flower it's in your statch, some pearls, leaves, which I embossed, all the short material list is in the PDF included in the tutorial.

Hola amigos creativos! Hoy les comparto éste adorable álbum alterado y decorado con éstas tiernas orejitas de conejo en la portada que me fascinaron!
Este tutorial está disponible en mi tienda de Etsy u lo encuentran en ESTE LINK por favor, es tan fácil y rápido de hacer, con sólo 1 capítulo! y lo habrán terminado en una o dos horas, me parece que es el regalo perfecto para el baby shower cuando nacerá una hermosa bebita, que no solo guardará las hermosas fotografías de su nacimiento sino que además decorará su habitación! Usé un álbum pre fabricado, muy poco papel, 1 hoja 12x12 y restos, telas, listón, algunas flores, etc. todo está en la lista de materiales que es muy corta y la encuentran en el PDF del tutorial.



Please if you have any questions leave me a comment to help you!
Por favor si tienes alguna pregunta déjamela en los comentarios para ayudarte!
Video walkthrough...
Video de presentación...



 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario