martes, 25 de mayo de 2021

Graphic 45 Elegance album and stand | Video tutorial

 



Hello there! 

I designed this beautiful album with a stunning Elegance paper collection by Graphic 45, in the loving memory of my mom, is a big one because I want to keep the most quantity of pics of her as I can. The album measures: 10" x 8 1/2" x 2 1/2" and holds 80+ pictures, and the old closet shaped box: 13" x 12 1/4" x 5 1/2". You can find the tutorial HERE.
This project requires a lot of material, but I think it worth it! I used 12x12, 8x8 paper pads, patterns and solids, chipboards, ephemera cards, stickers, dies, chipboards, etc. Everything is listed in the PDF. I hope you'll like it and give it a try! And don't forget to leave me a comment and tag me when you finish yours! Find the exquisite papers at g45papers.com

Hola a todos!
Diseñé éste hermoso álbum con la increíble colección ELEGANCE de Graphic 45, en memoria de mi querida mamá, es bastante grande porque quiero cuardar tantas fotos de ella como me sea posible. El álbum mide: 10" x 8 1/2" x 2 1/2" y con capacidad para más de 80 fotos, y la caja en forma de ropero antiguo: 13" x 12 1/4" x 5 1/2". El tutorial lo encuentras AQUI. Este proyecto requiere de mucho material, pero para mi lo vale! Usé los papeles 12x12, 8x8, patrones y sólidos, cartoncitos, tarjetas, calcomanías, cortadores, etc. Todo está enlistado en el PDF. Espero que les guste y se animen a hacerlo! Y no se olviden de dejarme un comentario y etiquetarme cuando terminen el suyo! Busca los exquisitos papeles en:
g45papers.com








Video...




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario