martes, 21 de abril de 2020

Mixmedia tutorial | Isolation inspiration | Layout

Hello again! Let me show you this layout I made inspired by the isolation through the world. It really touch me watch the videos of people around the world singing to each other in the windows.  I think is amaizing how kind we can be to spend this difficult time.

Hola de nuevo! Dejénme mostrarles éste layout que hice inspirada por el aislamiento que estamos viviendo en todo el mundo. Realmente me conmovió ver videos de la gente, alrededor del mundo, cantando en los balcones para hacerse compañía y ayudarse a pasar éstos tiempos tan difíciles.



I found this beautiful pics in pinterest, and I used the sheet music stamp representing the sings :)
Encontré éstas fotos tan bonitas en pinterest y usé un sello de partitura para representar los cantos :)







Finnabair | Prima products used:
Crakle paste, acrylic paint opal magic aqua rose, opal magic wax vintage silk, stamps beautiful story.
Productos de Prima | Finnabair que usé:
Pasta de craquelado, pintura acrílica opal magic color rosa aqua, cera opal magic color seda antigua y sellos beautiful story.



Lindy's:
Starburst's
Moon shadow:


I want to participate, for the first time, in Art daily cafe group April challenge, here´s the mood board:
Quiero participar, por primera vez, en el reto del grupo Art Daily Café, éste es el tablero de inspiración: 

Video.....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario