viernes, 23 de julio de 2021

Graphic 45 Farmhouse | Napkins holder | Tutorial

 


Hi crafty friends! Do you remember the egg container I made with the Graphic 45 Farmhouse paper collection? Well, I still have some papers, stickers, and chipboard, so I made this adorable Napkins holder to match with the egg container and use them in my kitchen, and it is so cute!!! They both look awesome in my kitchen :) The napkins holder tutorial is already on my youtube channel, find the link below this post, and the egg container tutorial is HERE.
Hola amigos creativos! Recuerdan el contenedor de huevos que hice con la bellísima colección Farmhouse de Graphic 45? Bueno, aún tengo papeles, calcomanías, chipboards, etc. así que hice éste adorable contenedor para servilletas que combina con el contenedor de huevos y se ven tan bonitos!! Ahora ambos están en mi cocina :) El tutorial para hacer ésta caja para servilletas lo encuentran al final de éste post y para hacer el contenedor de huevos AQUI.








Video tutorial....







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario