jueves, 18 de junio de 2020

MTW June mini challenge | Scrapbook | Mixedmedia | Card

Hello crafty friends, this mixmedia and scrapbook card is my interpretation for the June's mini challenge in MTW blog, I hope it inspires you to participate, there are amazing prizes!
This card is made almost with leftovers from different projects and I love the result, I hope you like it too. All the information to participate here.

Hola amigos creativos, ésta tarjeta de mixmedia y scrapbook es mi interpretación para el reto mini de junio en el blog MTW, Espero que los inspire y participen, tenemos increíbles premios! Hice ésta tarjeta básicamente con restos que me van quedando de otros proyects y me encantó el resultado, espero que a ustedes también les guste. Toda la información para participar está aquí. 




Lindy's starbursts: salt water taffy and opal sea oats. Shaker glittering gold and embossing powder: angel wings gold.


Prima marketing /Finnabair: acrylic paint aqua-rose and dragon's eye, texture paste, soft matte gel, stencil mind games and waxes: rich copper and rose gold.



Video process:


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario