sábado, 22 de febrero de 2020

Album sweet 15 | Scrapbook | Mixmedia | Inspiration

Hello friends! This post is about Sweet 15! I was requested to make an album with some blank sheets for guests to write. Also ask for a special color Indigo blue, and I coudn't find papers in that color here in towm, so I had to make my own paper, painting cardstock with acrylic pait in that color but then using Lindy's to make it shine and special, I loved the result!! Also ask me to match a pen, and had to altered one, which I think looks so pretty! Hope you think the same, let me know in your comments please :) But also.... requested a box for the dress!! :) In this post you'll see the book and the pen, and will be linked to the video inspiration, the altering pen video tutorial will be ready soon, as well as the altered box tutorial.

Hola amigos! Este artículo se trata de los 15 años! Me pidieron un álbum con hojas en blanco para que los invitados escriban algo lindo. También solicitaron un color en especial, azul índigo y eso si fué un lío porque en mi ciudad no encontré nada así, por lo tanto tuve que hacerlos pintando cartulina que tenía en ése color y luego le dí una capa con spray para que tuviera un brillo y reflejos hermosos, me fascinó el resultado!! También me pidieron una pluma que combinara, así que alteré una normal y combinó muy bien! A mí me encantó! Por favor déjenme un comentario para conocer lo que opinan ;) Pero eso no fue todo..... también me pidieron una caja para guardar el vestido!! En ésta entrada les dejaré el link al video de inspiración del álbum, y los tutoriales de la pluma y la caja los subiré a mi canal posteriormente.
Almost forgot!! I'll make a video tutorial also how I made the gold embellishments, I really love them!!
Casi lo olvido!! Haré también un tutorial de cómo hice los adornos dorados, me fascinaron!!

Lindy's

@Finnabair waxes vintage gold and vintage silk


















Inspiration video.... 
Video de inspiración...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario