domingo, 9 de febrero de 2020

2019 Christmas album | Scrapbook | Mixmedia |

Hello dear crafty friends! This time I want to show you my personal 2019 Christmas album, this is the first time I had the chance to make one for myself, with all the pictures of that season that could share with my kids. I'm totally in love of this album!! I know is almost Saint Valentin's day! but this album is also about love, and since a while I wanted to show you one album with the pics because certainly they look "alive"!! Is a huge difference enjoying it with a cup of coffe and remember all those wonderful days. Please let me know what do you think!

Hola queridos amigos creativos! En ésta ocasión quiero mostrarles mi Album de la Navidad del 2019, ésta es la primera vez que puedo hacerme uno para mi, con todas las fotos de ésos dias maravillosos que pude compartir con mis hijos. Estoy totalmente fascinada con el álbum!! Ya sé que casi es San Valentín! pero no había tenido tiempo de terminarlo y si, éste álbum se trata de amor también,  desde hacía un tiempo quería mostrarles uno con las fotos incluidas porque de verdad es como que "cobra vida"!! Es una gran diferencia disfrutarlo con una taza de café y recordar ésos días inolvidables. Por favor díganme que opinan!


For this album I used Graphic 45 papers: 8 by 8 Christmas Magic, 12 by 12 Twelve days of Christmas, Christmas Carol ephemera pack and the beautiful Santa's pocket is from St. Nicholas Collection.
Para éste álbum usé papeles de @Graphic 45: 8" by 8" Christmas Magic, 12" by 12" Twelve days of Christmas, Christmas Carol ephemera pack y el Santa que está como bolsillo es de St. Nicholas Collection.










Of course I used some @Lindy's stamp gang sprays to make the leaves in this colors..
Por supuesto usé mis sprays de Lindy para hacer las hojas, en éstos colores..
Starburst's
Maidenhair fern green.
Moon shadows:


And to get a wonderful finishing, I distressed all edges with @Finnabair waxes in white gold and vintage gold.
Y para dar un terminado hermoso, distresé todas las orillas de hojas y cartones con ceras de Finnabair en colores Oro blanco y Oro vintage.


And of course some pop ups!!! Why not? I love that funny element so much :)
Y por supuesto algunos pop up, por qué no? Me encantan esos elementos divertidos :)


















If you want to watch all the album and pics, follow this link to the video:
Si quieres ver todo l álbum y las fotos, sigue éste link al video:



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario