miércoles, 29 de enero de 2020

Cash gift envelope 2 | Scrapbook | Tutorial

Hello crafty friends! I'm back with a scrapbook easy project, a new cash gift envelope. In the last post I showed you one in light colors, so girly, and now, this one, is in darker colors but full of beautiful details also, the reason for this is because I was requested for a grandparents to make them, their grandaughter turned 15 last weekend and the wanted to give her money, so I thought it should be great to make one more feminine, for grandmother, and another more masculine for grandfather. I hope you like it! 

Hola amigos creativos! Estoy de regreso con otro proyecto fácil de scrapbook, un nuevo sobre para regalar dinero. En el post anterior les mostré uno en colores claros, muy femenino, y ahora éste es en colores más oscuros, pero lleno de hermosos detalles también; la razón de haberlos hecho así, es porque me pidieron hacer dos sobres porque unos abuelitos querían regalar a su nieta dinero en sus XV años, entonces pensé que sería muy bonito hacer uno más femenino para la abuelita y otro más masculino para el abuelito. Espero que les guste!!

Here are the base measurements: 7 3/4" by 8.5" Score  in the short side at: 2 1/4" and 5 3/4" and in the long side at: 1/2" and 7".
Aquí les dejo las medidas de la base para hacer el sobre: 7 3/4" por 8.5" Marca en el lado corto a 2 1/4" y a 5 3/4" y en el lado largo a: 1/2" y 7"







Please ask if you have any questions, or leave me a comment here and in my You tube channel, I really love to read them!
Por favor no duden en preguntar si tienen alguna duda, o déjenme un saludo aquí y en mi canal de You tube, de verdad me encanta leerlos!

Here's the process video:


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario