sábado, 10 de noviembre de 2018

Porta cupcakes DIY

Hola!!! Aquí les comparto cómo hice éste portacupcakes que usaré para centro de mesa en Navidad.

Hello!! I want to share with you how I made this cupcakes stand, which I'm planning to use as a centerpiece in Christmas.

Primero, conseguí tres piezas de metal como éstas en diferentes tamaños, para hacer la torre.

First I found this metal pots like this in different sizes to make the tower.


Las cubrí por todos lados con gesso, es importante no brincar éste paso para que la pintura dure y no se desprenda del metal.

I covered all of them with gesso; this step is so important because when you paint, after this step, with will lasts.


Cuando está cubierto con gesso, dejar secar por completo
.
When is all covered with gesso, lets dry completely.


Después aplicar pintura acrílica. Yo quería el mío negro.

After that, apply acrylic paint. I choosed black color for mine. 



Cuando la pintura está seca, con éste mousse de nuvo le dí un distress y lo pasé por algunos relieves.

When the paint is dry, I distress the pots with this nuvo mousse.


Aquí ven cómo queda al final.

Here you can see how looks all distressed.


Ahora la parte que me costó trabajo!! CONECTARLOS! probé varias cosas y la que funcionó fué ésta: me fuí a Home deppot y compró dos varas de madera como las ven en la foto, pedí que me las cortaran a 8" y las cubrí con esta tinta en color café.

Now the most difficult part, CONNECT THEM!! I tried several things and the one it worked was this: I went to home deppot and bought 2 wooden sticks, as they are in the pic, I ask them to cut in 8" pieces. At home covered them with this brown ink.


Como los palos eran muy angostos uní tres piecas con cordón, posteriormente se lo quite, solo era para balancearlos. y los pegué con éste pegamento epóxico, siguiendo perfectamente las instrucciones del fabricante, Y FUNCIONO!!! yeiiiiii.

As the wooden sticks were very narrow, I joined 3 pieces with a cord, later I took it off, it was only to balance them, and I glued them with this epoxy glue, perfectly following the manufacturer's instructions, AND IT WORK!!! yeiiiiii. 


Y en esto lo transformé!!! Mi hermoso centro de mesa para Navidad. Espero les haya gustado e inspire. :)

And this is what I made with it!! My beautiful centerpiece for Christmas. Hope you like it and get inspired. :)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario