sábado, 10 de noviembre de 2018

INSPIRATION | Christmas villages | Scrapbook | DIY

Hello everyone!!! I made my tiny Christmas villages!! I want to share some pics with you. Unfortunatelly I don't have a tutorial for this, I'm sorry but I hope you can find inspiration with mines and make yours ;)

I was looking in pinterest some templates, but I found they don't match all sizes between them, so I looked for some cereal boxes and make them :) 


That´s the reason I didn't recordered, I was improveing. Fortunatelly I love the result, and now I say my self I should made a tutorial :/  

The chappel as well as the housed I painted them with acrylic's and then covered with some layers of glitter and gesso to make them look snowy



I used Graphic 45 images to decorate because I really love the vintage and warm look of them!!



They have inside a tea light and looks amaizing at night!!




I can't wait to show you where I'm planning to put them :)


Here's a video tour, hope you watch it and get inspired :)


Thank you so much for coming!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario