sábado, 20 de octubre de 2018

La Catrina | Presentation | Scrapbook | Graphic 45 challenge

Hello there!! I have a new project, and I'm so exciting because with this I celebrate our Dia de muertos, a very popular Mexican celebration.


All the structure was made with chipboard and then using the beautiful Master detective collection from Graphic 45 made the rest :)




In México we celebrate every year, in November 2, to our love ones who passed away, is a sad, but colorful celebration, with lots of flowers, meals and, in some towns, more stuffs to honor them


I took a legend to make this project: La Catrina, and the skeleton in the paper collection was perfect for this, actually is measurements was the beggining to make the coffin ;)


I made some flores with punches, but certainly I had to make some Cempasúchil flowers!!! because those flowers are a must in this celebration!


The cuffin has metal hinges in one side, and a handle metal puller in the other side



Taaaa Daaaaaa!!! And here´s is she!!!!!!!!!!



I fussy cuted as much detailed as I could the skeleton, because in the paper collection is a man!! LOL!!! So I covered with glossy accents and deccorate the hat with flowers, and some lace in her neck :)



The cutest thing is this: when the coffin lid opens, La catrina seats inside!! :) :) :)



I love love love this project!!!!!




You see the little bottles as flowers pots??? well....... is the remaining from my Sinusitis medicine!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!! they're so cute to not used them :)




And of course, the crwon of flowers is mandatory in a funeral


Here's the video, don't miss it, you'll watch the Catrine seating there :)


Thank you so much for stopping!!! Hope you can find nice ideas for your projects, comeback soon!!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario