miércoles, 25 de julio de 2018

Graphic 45 Communique decorative photo stand. Scrapbook

Hello!!! I'm so happy to show you a project that I'm in love with it :)
This decorative photo stand was made with chipboard and beautiful Graphic 45 Communique collection


To decorate this I use a lot of pieces I have been collected with the idea of using them here



The idea is to have a stand to put pictures, but also things that remin me something




In both sides are a flap with pop-up pictures of my kids when they were babies :)




The door acetate is one of the costco's pizza, is strong enough! ;)



Is filled with pictures and memories

















Hope you like it! and inspire you to make your own :) Here's the video:

Hope you come back soon!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario