viernes, 29 de diciembre de 2017

Posadas season!!!

Hi again!!! I'm so happy to share now what I made for a posada here in town; In México, prior to Christmas we celebrate Posadas so I was requested to make a favor boxes filled with Chocolate truffles and spicy nuts, soooo good by the way ;) and here you can see how pretty this favor came :D


To make this favors, 100 of them!!!, I used the we R memory bag punch in green cardstock, and I layered a piece of corrugated cardstock and some tags I bought in Etsy, and then embellished with the beautifl tags by spellbinders in metallic cardstock; I used the graphic 45 stamp for the Merry Christmas and some snowflakes punched with Martha Stewart punch, some jingle bells and delicious desserts and that's it!!!!!






I love love love!!!!! how they decorate the tables!!!!!, I'm really happy for this blessed moments :D
My daughter Rebecca took the pics, she's amaizing!! hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!! thanks AGAIN!! for stopping by!!!
Here's the video:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario