viernes, 24 de marzo de 2023

G45BACall23 | Shabby chic Anniversary card tutorial

 


Hello crafty friends this is the project to participate on the 2023 Graphic 45 call and I'm so excited! I made this card by request for a 29 Wedding Anniversary so I've used Time to celebrate 8" x 8" paper pad and truly I LOVED the result because Graphic 45 always pay attention in the gorgeous ilustrations and the colors are so shabby and delicate that inspired me to handmade fabric flowers to embellish the card and to use some laces. You can see more pictures below and also find the measurements to the card base for that I used watercolor paper of 300 grams. I hope you'll like it and wish me good luck!!! I will love to be part of the wonderful @Graphic 45 team!!














Video tutorial...





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario