sábado, 10 de diciembre de 2022

Christmas decor ideas

 


Christmas is coming!! Hello everybody Cecilia here with a new inspiration post for the fabulous Fantasy Dies! This time I chose a Christmas decor idea made out from scratch using leftover pieces of chipboard to construct the ladder which I painted in soft brown and when it dries applied crackle paste add a tiny piece of chain and it was ready to play with my Fantasy dies! I made Ponsettias with watercolor paper and paint them in red, die cut the gorgeous christmas pieces that I embossed in shabby white, glittery white and glittery light blue to match my quote and the Santa both by Graphic 45 I completed the project with some white and glittery berries, white gesso on the flowers, some light blue mini beads and white gold wax to distress and aged the ladder a little bit and that's it! I hope you'll feel inspired and create something similar! Don't forget to tag Fantasy Dies and use the hashtag #created_with_diesFantasy. Xoxo Cecilia.










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario