lunes, 18 de abril de 2022

Scrapbook Mini-album and Shop tutorial, Graphic 45 Couture

 


Hello dear creafters! My new scrapbook tutorial is ready, GET IT HERE, and I'm so happy to share it with you, Come inside of my magical Parisian Shop and Album designed with the stunning Couture papers by Graphic 45, to store my Grandmother's beautiful pictures. This project is for my kids in that way they'll know about her, through the adorable vintage images. To make it I used Couture DCE and 8" x 8" paper pads and more materials listed on the PDF that you will receive after purchasing the tutorial, if you want the entire material's list please e-mail me at: ceciliazm62@gmail.com and I send it to you. It is a long but fun project to make and all the process is in the step by step videos, even my mistakes! you'll be able to learn from them and use these tricks for any project. I hope you like it and start the fun scrapbooking with me! Video walkthrough at the end of this post. Hugs Cecilia.
Hola amigos escraperos! Mi nuevo tutorial de Scrapbook está listo, BUSCALO AQUI, y estoy muy eliz de compartirlo con ustedes. Te invito a conocer mi mágica Tienda Parisina y Álbum que diseñé con la increíble colección Couture de Graphic 45 para guardar las fotos y recuerdos de mi querida abuelita. En realidad éste proyecto lo hago para mis hijos y que la conozcan a través de las hermosas imágenes antiguas. Para realizarlo usé los papeles de la colección De Luxe 12x12 que incluye stickers y cartoncitos así como los papeles 8x8 y más materiales que están en el PDF que recibes al hacer la compra del tutorial, es un trabajo que lleva algo de tiempo, pero muy divertido que en lo personal, me sumergió en recuerdos de verdad adorables! pero yo te guio en los videos paso a paso, incluso aprenderás de mis errores y podrás usar esos trucos en otros proyectos. Espero que te guste y vengas a crear conmigo! Tutorial en Inglés. Video de presentación al final de éste post. Abrazos!! Cecilia













Video....









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario