miércoles, 23 de marzo de 2022

Scrapbooking lamp tutorial | Alice's Tea Party-Graphic 45

 


Hello dear crafters! Remember my previous post? Ok, this new one is a beautiful and delicate scrapbooking lamp tutorial to houses that sweet tag mini album made with the stunning Alice's Tea Party paper collection by Graphic 45. When I was making the album I was sure I needed to design something special to storage it and this is the result a working lamp that now is on my working desk! It's a fun and easy project to make, I used the 8x8 paper pad, only one patterns & solids paper because I was short of papers, this is the third project I make with this collection! some stickers, chipboards, ephemera assortments, metal embellishments, the new amazing wasi tape all by Graphic 45 and a few more materials all listed in the PDF, the lamp shade I've got is on a flea market and it measures 3" top circle and 7" bottom circle.
I hope you will like it and give it a try get your English tutorial HERE and start the fun scrapbooking with me! Cecilia
Hola queridos escraperos! Recuerdan mi post anterior? Ok, éste nuevo proyecto, una hermosa y delicada lámpara de scrapbooking con tutorial es para guardar el tierno mini álbum de tags hechos con a increíble colección Alice's Tea Party de Graphic 45. Cuando estaba haciendo el álbum sabía que tendría que hacer algo especial para guardarlo y éste es el resultado una lámpara que enciende y que ahora está en mi mesa de trabajo! Es un proyecto divertido y fácil de hacer, usé el paquete 8x8, sólo uno de patrones y sólidos porque estaba corta de material, es el tercer proyecto que hago! calcomanías, cartoncitos, die cuts, adornos de metal, el nuevo e increíble washi tape todo de Graphic 45 y algunos pocos materiales más todos están en la lista que viene en el PDF, la pantalla de la lámpara la conseguí en una tienda de segunda mano y mide 3" en el círculo superior y 7" en el inferior.
Espero que les guste y se animen a hacerla encuentra tu tutorial en inglés AQUI y diviértete escrapeando conmigo! Cecilia.







Video walkthrough..







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario