martes, 28 de diciembre de 2021

How to make a Urn for your beloved pet | Graphic 45 Well Groomed

 


Hello crafty friends! Finally I've got the time to make an Urn for my beloved Madi, saddly she passed last october and I received her ashes in a glass bottle that measures: 3 1/4" width x 4" tall, but in the tutorial I explained all the process and if your bottle has different measurements, you can add inches to size it up. For this project I used Well Groomed by Graphic 45, because I made a few months ago an album for Madi with the same collection, and now I used the left over papers, chipoards, die cut assortments and stickers to make this urn, which has lights in the top and some pictures. You'll need 3 mm. chipboard, Graphic 45 metal embellishments as clocks and clips, black washitape, matte pearls, some acetate 1 A4 sheet of black cardstock and a few more elements. This tutorial is ONLY IN ENGLISH  AND ONLY THE URN, (the album tutorial is a separated purchase) and is already on my Etsy Store















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario