viernes, 29 de octubre de 2021

Graphic 45 Mixing & Matching | Allison's album | Inspiration

 


Hello crafty friends! Today's post is inspirational, I want to share with you this beautiful album made by request from San Diego, Ca. USA, I feel so honored with these requests and have not words enough to say THANK YOU! This time Frankie asked me to create an album for her beautiful daughter Allison, with her favorite colors aqua and pale, and with the paper collections Frankie loves from Graphic 45, so I used these paper collections:
-Fairie Wings -Dreamland -Once upon a Springtime - Sun Kissed -Ocean Blue.
It was a real challenge to combine those collections but I'm really please with the result and the best part? Frankie is too!! So I hope you'll like it and inspire you to create, here are more pics, and at the end of this post is the link to the walkthrough video. In my Etsy Store you'll find beautiful tutorials as well!
Hola amigos creativos! Este post es inspiracional, quiero compartirles éste hermoso álbum que me pidieron desde San Diego, Ca. en Estados Unidos, me siento tan honrada con esos pedidos y de verdad no me alcanzan las palabras para decir GRACIAS por confiar en mi trabajo! En éstaocasión Frankie me pidió un álbum para su bella hija Allison, con los colores que le gustan: aqua y pale y con los papeles que a Frankie le gustan tanto, todos de Graphic 45 y que son los siguientes:
-Fairie Wings -Dreamland -Once Upon a Springtime -Sun Kissed -Ocean Blue.
Fué un verdadero reto combinar esas colecciones pero de verdad estoy encantada con el resultado y la mejor parte? Frankie también lo está!! Espero que les guste mucho y les inspire a crear, aquí les dejo más fotos y al final del post el link del video de presentación. En mi tienda de Etsy encontrarán hermosos tutoriales también!














Video....







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario