martes, 13 de octubre de 2020

Little girl Scrapbook album 2 | Inspiration

 


Hello again crafty friends! Here's the second album I mentioned in my last post. Again I made this based on my own Etsy tutorial: Fairie wings, but inside is different. In this I made a dinosaur with handmade clay paste and I loved it! It is to cute! I hope you like this too, if so please leave me a comment in this post, I really will appreciate it so much.

Hola de nuevo amigos creativos! Aquí está el segundo álbum que les mencioné en el post anterior. De nuevo hice éste basándome en mi tutorial de Etsy: Fairie wings, pero claro que por dentro es diferente. Para éste álbum hice un pequeño dinosaurio para decorar una página con pasta hecha a mano, espero que les guste! Si es así me encantaría que me dejes un comentario, lo apreciaré mucho.





















And here you can see both albums.....
Y aquí pueden ver ambos álbums....




Video.....







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario