domingo, 8 de marzo de 2020

Drawer assemblying | #scrapbook | #mixmedia | Process

Hello! I'm sharing you how did I assembled a drawer my friend you tuber Bunny bow sent me. I love the result and I'm going to use it for my brads and eyelets ;) She have a great tutorial how to make it with measurements included, so please follow this link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiX8c5vIZWk&t=343s 

Hola! Les comparto cómo armé una cajonera pequeña que mi amiga you tuber, Bunny Bow me mandó. Me encanta el resultado y la usaré para guardar los brads y eyelets ;) Ella tiene un gran tutorial en su canal con las medidas incluidas, así que si deseas hacerlo por favor sigue éste link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiX8c5vIZWk&t=343s


In the process video you'll see I altered the drawer, to give it more interesting, hope you like it!
En el video del proceso verán que decidí alterarlo, para darle un poco más de interés, espero les guste!



@Lindy's used:
Starburst's..
Moon shadow mist..





@Primamarketing and @Finnabair:
Stencils: Laurels and Mind games
Heavy black gesso
Modeling paste
Soft matte gel
Sparks acrylic paint: Dragon's eye and Unicorn's hair
Metallique acrylic paint Red wine
Metallique waxes: Brushed iron, Vintage gold and Rich copper.






Video...



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario