miércoles, 27 de noviembre de 2019

My first Design Team!! More Thank Words Challenge

Hello dear crafty friends!!! I'm so happy to share with you this great news!! As you know I'm always trying all the challenges and participating in design teams, well....... I'M PART NOW OF THE MOST AMAIZING MIXMEDIA TEAM!!! I really admire the creativity of all the design team members of More Than Words Challenge blog,they're amaizing!! And proudly I'm the first Mexican in the team!! It's going to be a great year!!!
Thank you @MTW @Morethanwordschallenge

Hola queridos amigos creativos!! Estoy tan feliz de compartir con ustedes ésta noticia!! Como saben los que me conocen, siempre estoy participando en retos y aplicando a equipos de diseño, bueno..... AHORA YA SOY PARTE DE UN INCREIBLE EQUIPO DE DISEÑO!!! De verdad admiro profundamente el trabajo de todo el equipo de diseño de More Than Words Challenge y es un gran honor para mí ser parte de él! y además ser la primera Mexicana!!! Será un año maravilloso!!
Gracias MTW!! 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario